Thursday, March 29, 2007

Easter Egg Hunt

Adam and Derek

Helen and Me

Lindsay was having a great time until...

...she had to pose with the Easter Bunny

Derek's birthday party was from 2:00-3:30 and the neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt started at 4:00! We had just enough time to run up to the attic and grab the Easter baskets. Luckily, the hunt was at the neighbor's house just across the street. The boys didn't seem to mind all the activity and sugar.

We really enjoyed seeing Mike, Chris, and Lindsay. Lindsay's grown so much since the last time we saw her. The boys really like seeing their cousin, especially Derek. He took time out of his activities to hold Lindsay and let her play next to him while he built his new Lego toys. Chris blogged about the Easter Egg Hunt here.

We were exhausted from all the planning and activities, as well as the pollen! It has been terrible this year. We're all taking something to get some relief. It's been hard for me to stay up like I want and do my blogging and other projects because my eyes are so tired and irritated from the pollen (I was also a little preoccupied with my latest Harlen Coben novel, "One False Move").

No comments: