Thursday, May 6, 2010

Blue Mountain Beach: Day 4 of 8

My Mom made french toast for the boys


Helen and I went on a bike ride in the morning. The spokes on the piece of crap bike broke when we were almost home and caused the chain to derail.

Kelley, Jason, and Paul in the distance. Adam, me, and Katie in the foreground.

Derek lays it down just so


Me, Jason, Kelley, and Paul

Me catching a nice wave

Katie and Adam digging in the sand

Our family

Katie and Derek playing frisbee

Jason and Adam playing beach paddle ball

Adam cuddled me once I agreed to play a game with him

Adam is notorious for making up rules to skew every game in his favor. We were supposed to cover the other guy's beach toys with sand. I worked furiously and had almost covered all his toys when he announced that it was time to switch sides.

Finishing the day off at the pool

Katie and Laine
Tuesday April 6, 2010

No comments: